This Policy of personal data processing (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all data that “Adept Travel Solutions” Ltd (hereinafter – Adept Travel) receives from the visitors of website https://adepttravelsolutions.com. (hereinafter “the Website”) and explains how it is processing, stored and how the confidentiality is ensured.
1. Processing and use of personal data.
1.1. In this Policy, personal information means any information left by users on the Website of Adept Travel, including Name, Surname, company, email address and other contact information, left in the message.
1.2. The person who left personal data on the Website of Adept Travel consents to their use, namely:
1.2.1. The inclusion of the email address, name, surname, company name or any other contact information left in the message in the contact database of Adept Travel. The database is hosted in a secure private server, as well as on a secure service for newsletters.
1.2.2. Receiving email newsletters with news, promotions, special offers and other useful materials, but no more than twice a week. The visitor of the Website at any time has the right to unsubscribe from the mailing list of Adept Travel, by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of each letter.
1.2.3. Direct communication with the manager of Adept Travel on the treatment of the user.
1.2.4. The use of contact information to show relevant advertisements to users in social networks and the Internet.
1.2.5. For other purposes performed with the individual consent of the user.
2. The collection, storage and protection of personal data.
2.1. Adept Travel is taking the necessary legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from unlawful or accidental access, copying, distribution of personal information, as well as other unlawful actions in relation to personal data of users, which include:
• secure transfer and storage of personal data on secure servers;
• automated processing of personal data;
• identification of possible threats to the security of personal data;
• limiting the number of persons having access to personal data;
• application of measures of internal regulation of the procedure of working with personal data (internal regulations for employees of Adept Travel);
• improving methods of collection, storage and processing of data.
2.2. All data received on the Website of Adept Travel are transmitted via a secure https Protocol and stored on a secure private server, as well as in safe service for creating email newsletters Unisender.
3. User rights and obligations of Adept Travel.
3.1. Upon the request from the user Adept Travel should:
• confirm the fact and methods of storage and processing of personal data of users;
• inform about the method of obtaining personal data of the user;
• explain the legal bases, objectives and timing of the processing of personal data;
• in case of personal data leakage, inform the user about it;
• make changes or delete users ‘ personal data from the database to stop storing and processing it;
• warn about the expected cross-border transfer of personal data.
3.2. The user has the right to request the deletion of his personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com as well as the exclusion from the email-mailing by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” button located in the body of each letter.
4. Conditions of termination of processing and storage of personal data:
• company liquidation;
• a written request for withdrawal of consent or exclusion from the database;
• at the request of the user, if the data were obtained illegally.
5. Adept Travel is not responsible for the information posted by a visitor on the third-party websites, links to which can be posted on the Website of Adept Travel.
6. More information about the collection, storage and processing of personal data by Adept Travel, the user may get by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.